- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lunules/fingernail stripes/marks, Patient/Aspiration pneumonia
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Lung abscess
- Neoplastic Disorders
- POEMS Plasma cell syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Acute gastric acid/aspiration syndrome
- Atelectasis, pulmonary
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Thallium poisoning