- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lunules/fingernail stripes/marks, Patient/Aortic graft/teflon/dacron
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Aorticoiliac graft occlusion
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Endarteritis, pyogenic/bacterial
- Neoplastic Disorders
- POEMS Plasma cell syndrome
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Aortic aneurysm/leaking/symptomatic
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Thallium poisoning