- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lunules/fingernail stripes/marks, Family history/Childhood CNS degenerating disease/death
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- POEMS Plasma cell syndrome
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fucosidosis (Anderson-Fabry)
- Tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency/Atypical PKU
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
- Ataxia/Oculomotor apraxia syndrome (9p13.3)
- MELAS Encephalopathy
- Alpers cerebral degeneration of infancy
- Cerebellar ataxia, congenital/hered.
- Hereditary mitochondrial disorder
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Thallium poisoning