- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lumpy deforming swellings neck,chin,shoulders
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Idiopathic, Unclassified Disorders
- Multiple Symmetric lipomatosis
- Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), Chin, Chin structure, Chin structure (body structure), Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Lumpy deforming, Mental part of face, Mental region, Mental region of face, Mentum, NECK, Neck (Anatomy), Neck (volume), Neck structure, Neck structure (body structure), Necks, Observation of swelling, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, Sholder Joint, shoulder, Shoulder (Anatomy), Shoulder region, Shoulder region structure, Shoulder region structure (body structure), Shoulders, Structure of mental region of face, Structure of mental region of face (body structure), Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Tumefaction, Tumescence
- Be the first to add a definition for Lumpy deforming swellings neck,chin,shoulders
- External Links Related to Lumpy deforming swellings neck,chin,shoulders
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)