- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Luminescent Stool/Vomitus
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Phosphorous ingestion/poisoning
- Being sick, Dung, Emesis, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Finding of vomiting, Finding of vomiting (finding), gastric contents regurgitation, Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, Luminescent, Observation of vomiting, regurgitation gastric contents, Stool, throwing up, VOMIT, Vomited, Vomiting, Vomiting (disorder), Vomiting disorder, Vomiting symptom, Vomiting symptom (finding), Vomiting symptoms, Vomiting symptoms (disorder)
- Be the first to add a definition for Luminescent Stool/Vomitus
- External Links Related to Luminescent Stool/Vomitus
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)