- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Low Back Pain Worse with Cough Valsalva or Strain
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Back strain, musculotendonous/Lumbar
- Lumbar fracture/compression
- Lumbar dural tear
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Lumbar disk infection/pyogenic
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Lumbar herniated disk syndrome
- Lumbar spontaneous dural tear
- Lumbar hernia
- Reference to Organ System
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Ache Low Back, Aches Low Back, Back Ache Low, Back Aches Low, Back Pain Low, Back Pain Lower, Back Pains Low, Back Pains Lower, Backache Low, Backaches Low, Complaining of cough (finding), Cough, Cough (finding), Cough symptom, Cough symptom (finding), Coughing, Coughing (observable entity), Coughing function, COUGHS, Finding of cough, Finding of cough (finding), lbp, LBP Low back pain, Low back ache, Low Back Aches, Low back derangement syndrome, Low back pain, Low back pain (disorder), Low back pain (finding), Low Back Pains, Low back syndrome, Low Backache, Low Backaches, Lower Back Pain, Lower Back Pains, lumbago, Lumbago (disorder), Lumbago syndrome, Lumbalgia, Lumbar pain, Maneuver Valsalva, Maneuver Valsalva's, Maneuvers Valsalva, Nonspecific pain in the lumbar region, Nonspecific pain lumbar region, Observation of cough, pain back low, Pain Low Back, Pain Lower Back, Pains Low Back, Pains Lower Back, syndrome low back, Valsalva maneuver, Valsalva Maneuvers, Valsalva maneuvre, Valsalva manoeuvre, Valsalva's Maneuver, worse with
low back pain in olderly below T-10 vertebrae, unrelieved by rest, weakness in both extremities and low DTR
- External Links Related to Low Back Pain Worse with Cough Valsalva or Strain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)