- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Loss pain/temperature sensation/anterior thigh
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Meralgia paresthetica
- Absence of sensation, Absence of sensation (finding), Anaesthesia, Anesthesia, Femur (TA), Lack of sensation, loss sensory, Sensory anaesthesia, Sensory anesthesia, Sensory loss, Thigh, Thigh structure, Thigh structure (body structure), Thighs
- Be the first to add a definition for Loss pain/temperature sensation/anterior thigh
- External Links Related to Loss pain/temperature sensation/anterior thigh
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)