- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Long/Tall neck
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cleidocranial digital dysostosis
- Long/Tall, NECK, Neck (Anatomy), Neck (volume), Neck structure, Neck structure (body structure), Necks
- Be the first to add a definition for Long/Tall neck
- External Links Related to Long/Tall neck
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)