- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Localized Rash Palms
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Dengue hemorrhagic fever
- Dengue fever
- Be the first to add a definition for Localized Rash Palms
- External Links Related to Localized Rash Palms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)