- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Lithopedion/fetal death/calcific deposition - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Lithopedion/fetal death/calcicific dep.
- Fetal death/retained tissue
- Antenatal death, CALCIFIC, Calcification, Calcified structure, CALCIUM DEPOSIT, calcium deposit substance, Calcium Deposit(s), Calcium deposition, Calcium Depositions, Calcium deposits, Death fetal, DEATH FOETAL, Death intrauterine, Death Intrauterine Fetal, Deposit calcium, Deposit(s) calcium, Deposition calcium, FDIU Fetal death in utero, Fetal death, Fetal death (event), Fetal death (finding), Fetal death in utero, Fetal death intrauterinel, Fetal Deaths, fetus death, Foetal death, Foetal death in utero, Intrauterine death, Intra-uterine death, Intrauterine death (event), Intrauterine death (finding), Intrauterine death unspecified, Intrauterine death unspecified (event), Intrauterine death unspecified (finding), Intrauterine fetal death, Intrauterine fetal death (event), Intrauterine fetal death (finding), INTRAUTERINE FETAL DEMISE, IUD Intrauterine death, IUFD Intrauter fetal death, IUFD Intrauterine fetal death, Mineralization
- Be the first to add a definition for Lithopedion/fetal death/calcific deposition - Causes
- External Links Related to Lithopedion/fetal death/calcific deposition - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)