- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Lipodystrophy, acquired partial - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Lipodystrophy, acquired partial
- Acquired partial lipodystrophy, Acquired partial lipodystrophy (disorder), APL, Barraquer, Barraquer Simons disease, Barraquer syndrome, BARRAQUER-SIMONS DISEASE, BARRAQUER-SIMONS SYNDROME, HOLLAENDER-SIMONS DISEASE, Hollander-Simons syndrome, LIPODYSTOPHY PARTIAL PROGRESSIVE, Lipodystrophic diabetes with partial lipoatrophy, LIPODYSTROPHY CEPHALOTHORACIC TYPE, LIPODYSTROPHY PARTIAL ACQUIRED, LIPODYSTROPHY PROGRESSIVE, Macrodystrophia lipomatosa progressiva, Partial lipoatrophy, PARTIAL LIPODYSTROPHY, Progressive lipodystrophy, Progressive lipodystrophy disease, Progressive partial lipodystrophy, Simons, Simons' disease, SIMONS SYNDROME, Simons' syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Lipodystrophy, acquired partial - Causes
- External Links Related to Lipodystrophy, acquired partial - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)