- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Leukocytes/decreased alpha galatosidase levels (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- alpha Galactosidase, alpha Galactosidase A, alpha Galactosidases, alpha-D-galactoside galactohydrolase, ALPHA-GALACTISIDASE, ALPHA-GALACTISIDASE PREPARATION, alpha-Galactosidase, alpha-Galactosidase (substance), Alpha-galactosidase A, Alpha-galactosidase A (substance), alpha-Galactosidases, Blood Cell White, Blood Cells White, Blood leukocyte, Decreased, Lab, Leucocyte, Leucocytes, Leukocyte, Leukocyte (cell), Leukocytes, Leukocytic, Marrow leukocyte, melibiase, Reticuloendothelial System Leukocytes, WBC, WBC (white blood cell), WBC White blood cell, White blood cell, White blood cells, white blood corpuscle, White Cell
- Be the first to add a definition for Leukocytes/decreased alpha galatosidase levels (Lab)
- External Links Related to Leukocytes/decreased alpha galatosidase levels (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)