- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Leukocyte Assay/Propionyl CoA carboxylase defec
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Propionicacidemia/ketotic glycinemia
- Blood Cell White, Blood Cells White, Blood leukocyte, Carboxylase Propionyl-Coenzyme A, Decarboxylase Methylmalonyl-CoA, deficiency, Leucocyte, Leucocytes, Leukocyte, Leukocyte (cell), Leukocytes, Leukocytic, Marrow leukocyte, Methylmalonyl CoA Decarboxylase, Methylmalonyl-CoA decarboxylase, Methylmalonyl-CoA decarboxylase (substance), Propionyl CoA Carboxylase, Propionyl CO-A carboxylase, Propionyl coenz A carboxylase, Propionyl coenzyme A carboxylase, Propionyl coenzyme A carboxylase (substance), Propionyl-CoA carboxylase, Propionyl-Coenzyme A Carboxylase, Reticuloendothelial System Leukocytes, WBC, WBC (white blood cell), WBC White blood cell, White blood cell, White blood cells, white blood corpuscle, White Cell
- Be the first to add a definition for Leukocyte Assay/Propionyl CoA carboxylase defec
- External Links Related to Leukocyte Assay/Propionyl CoA carboxylase defec
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)