- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Leukocyte acid phosphatase (Lab) - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia CLL
- Reticulum cell sarcoma
- Acid phosphatase, Acid phosphatase (substance), Acid phosphomonoesterase, ACP Acid phosphatase, Blood Cell White, Blood Cells White, Blood leukocyte, Lab, Leucocyte, Leucocytes, Leukocyte, Leukocyte (cell), Leukocytes, Leukocytic, Marrow leukocyte, Orthophosphoric-monoester phosphohydrolase (acid optimum), Reticuloendothelial System Leukocytes, WBC, WBC (white blood cell), WBC White blood cell, White blood cell, White blood cells, white blood corpuscle, White Cell
- Be the first to add a definition for Leukocyte acid phosphatase (Lab) - Decreased
- External Links Related to Leukocyte acid phosphatase (Lab) - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)