- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Left sided appendix - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Situs inversus
- Situs inversus/intestinal/abdominal
- APPENDIX, Appendix structure, Appendix structure (body structure), Appendix Vermiform, Left sided, Vermiform Appendix
- Be the first to add a definition for Left sided appendix - Causes
- External Links Related to Left sided appendix - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)