- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lecithin serum (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- LCAT deficiency
- Blood Serum, Choline Glycerophospholipids, Choline phosphoglyceride, Choline Phosphoglycerides, Glycerophospholipids Choline, Lab, Lecithin, LECITHIN PREPARATION, Lecithin product, Lecithin product (product), Lecithin product (substance), Lecithins, Phosphatidyl choline, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylcholine (substance), Phosphatidylcholines, Phosphoglycerides Choline, Ser, serum, Serum (Blood), Serum (substance), Serum Blood, Serums
- Be the first to add a definition for Lecithin serum (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Lecithin serum (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)