- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Leaf-shaped hypopigmented areas/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- Achromoderma, Depigmentation, Depigmentation (morphologic abnormality), Hypomelanoses, Hypomelanosis, HYPOPIGMENTATION, Hypopigmentation (morphologic abnormality), Hypopigmentation disorder, Hypopigmentation disorder (disorder), Hypopigmentation disorders, Hypopigmentation of skin, Hypopigmented skin, Leaf-shaped, Leucoderma, Leukoderma, Leukoderma (disorder), Skin hypopigmentation, Skin hypopigmented, Skin hypopigmented (disorder)
- Be the first to add a definition for Leaf-shaped hypopigmented areas/sign
- External Links Related to Leaf-shaped hypopigmented areas/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)