- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Large target cells/Blood smear (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- LCAT deficiency
- Blood smear test, Lab, Red blood cell target cells present
- Be the first to add a definition for Large target cells/Blood smear (Lab)
- External Links Related to Large target cells/Blood smear (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)