- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Large nails/congenital
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Pachyonychia congenita
- Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome
- Congenit hypertroph of tongue, Congenital hypertrophy of tongue, Congenital macroglossia, Congenital macroglossia (disorder), Congenital tongue hypertrophy, hypertrophy tongue congenital, Large tongue, macroglossia, tongue hypertrophy congenital
- Be the first to add a definition for Large nails/congenital
- External Links Related to Large nails/congenital
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)