- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lactic Dehydrogenase (LDH LH) (Lab) - Increased, BUN/Blood urea nitrogen (Lab) - Increased, CPK/CK/Creatine kinase/Creatine phosphokinase (Lab) - Increased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Heat stroke
- Hypothermia, accidental/exposure
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Toxic shock syndrome
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Tumor lysis syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reyes syndrome
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Atheromatous emboli syndrome