- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Lactic Dehydrogenase (LDH LH) (Lab) - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Radiation exposure
- Dehydrogenase Lactate, Dehydrogenase L-Lactate, EC 18.104.22.168, L lactate dehydrogenase, L-(+)-Lactate Dehydrogenase, Lab, Lactate Dehydrogenase, Lactate dehydrogenase (substance), lactate dehydrogenases, lactic acid dehydrogenase, LD Lactate dehydrogenase, LDH, LDH Lactate dehydrogenase, L-Lactate dehydrogenase, L-Lactate dehydrogenase (substance), L-Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase, NAD-Lactate Dehydrogenase, S-Lactate NAD+ oxidoreductase
- Be the first to add a definition for Lactic Dehydrogenase (LDH LH) (Lab) - Decreased
- External Links Related to Lactic Dehydrogenase (LDH LH) (Lab) - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)