- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Koplik spots on buccal/labial mucosa
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Measles (rubeola)
- Buccal Cavity, Cavitas Oris, Cavity of mouth, Cavity Oral, Head and Neck Buccal Cavity, Koplik spot, Koplik spot (morphologic abnormality), Koplik spots, Koplik spots (finding), Koplik's spots, Membrane Mucous, Membranes Mucous, MM Mucous membrane, MOUTH, Mouth (Anatomy), mucosa, Mucosal, Mucosal Tissue, Mucosal Tissues, Mucous membrane, Mucous membrane structure, Mucous membrane structure (body structure), Mucous Membranes, Oral Cavity, Oral cavity structure, Oral cavity structure (body structure), Oral part of face, Tissue Mucosal, Tissues Mucosal, tunica mucosa
- Be the first to add a definition for Koplik spots on buccal/labial mucosa
- External Links Related to Koplik spots on buccal/labial mucosa
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)