- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Knuckle dimpling sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- dimpling, Joint Metacarpophalangeal, Joints Metacarpophalangeal, Knuckle, MCPJ Metacarpophalangeal jnt, MCPJ Metacarpophalangeal joint, Metacarpal joint, Metacarpophalang joint struct, Metacarpophalangeal joint, Metacarpophalangeal joint structure, Metacarpophalangeal joint structure (body structure), Metacarpophalangeal joints, MP joint, MPJ Metacarpophalangeal jnt, MPJ Metacarpophalangeal joint, Set of metacarpophalangeal joints
- Be the first to add a definition for Knuckle dimpling sign
- External Links Related to Knuckle dimpling sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)