- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Kleihauer-Betke test (Rh fetal RBC) (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Trauma/gravid uterus
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Fetal/maternal RH incompatability
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Abortion, threatened
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Placenta abruptio
- Uterus rupture, pregnant
- Fetal/Maternal transfusion physiology
- Fetal RBC determination, Fetal RBC determination (procedure), Fetomaternal haemorrhage calculation Kleihauer-Betke method, Fetomaternal hemorrhage calculation Kleihauer-Betke method, Foetal RBC determination, Foetomaternal haemorrhage calculation Kleihauer-Betke method, Haemoglobin F cytochemical demonstration test, Hb F cytochem demonstration, Hemoglobin F cytochemical demonstration test, Kleihauer test, Kleihauer-Betke test, Lab
Fetal Maternal Hemorrhage FMH is predicted with leakage of fetal RBC's into maternal circulation. This can be measured by Flow Cytometry Test can be substituted for Kleihauer-Berke Method of differential rersistance to acid pH of fetal hemoglobin.
- External Links Related to Kleihauer-Betke test (Rh fetal RBC) (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)