- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Kidney stone/Xanthine - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Kidney stone/Xanthine
- CALCULUS DISORDERS, Calculus of kidney or nephrolithiasis, NEPHROLITHIASIS, Nephrolithiasis (disorder), Renal lithiasis, Renal stone uric acid, Xanthine, Xanthine (substance), Xanthine product, Xanthine product (product), Xanthine product (substance), Xanthines
- Be the first to add a definition for Kidney stone/Xanthine - Causes
- External Links Related to Kidney stone/Xanthine - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)