- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Kaolin coagulation time (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome/APLS
- CEPHALIN KAOLIN COAG TIME, Cephalin Kaolin Coagulation Time, Cephalin-Kaolin Coagulation Time, COAG TIME CEPHALIN KAOLIN, Coagulation Time Cephalin Kaolin, Coagulation Time Cephalin-Kaolin, Coagulation Time Kaolin-Cephalin, Kaolin cephalin clotting time, Kaolin cephalin clotting time procedure, Kaolin cephalin clotting time procedure (procedure), KAOLIN CEPHALIN COAG TIME, Kaolin Cephalin Coagulation Time, Kaolin-Cephalin Coagulation Time, KCCT, KCCT Kaolin ceph clot time, KCCT Kaolin cephalin clotting time, Lab
- Be the first to add a definition for Kaolin coagulation time (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Kaolin coagulation time (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)