- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Kabuki make-up syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Kabuki make-up syndrome
- Kabuki make-up syndrome (disorder), Kabuki make-up syndrome (KMS), KABUKI SYNDROME, Kabuki syndrome (KS), KMS, Niikawa-Kuroki syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Kabuki make-up syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Kabuki make-up syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)