- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Jugular venous tracing/x descent steep
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Tamponade, cardiac
- Cardiomyopathy, restrictive
- Pericarditis, chronic constrictive
- Jugular venous wave abnormality, x descent steep
- External Links Related to Jugular venous tracing/x descent steep
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)