- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Joint Pains, Muscle weakness, Joints normal between attacks/not deforming, Neuralgia type pain/stabbing, Muscle Pain
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, viral
- CFS/Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis/Stills d
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Serum sickness
- Collagenosis, unclassified
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)/Undifferentiated
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hypothyroidism (myxedema)
- Addison's disease (chronic adrenal ins)
- Adrenocorticoid (Isolated) Deficiency