- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For IVP/Unequal size kidneys/KUB
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Renal vascular disease/disorder
- Hypertension, renal/renovascular
- Excretory urography, Infusion pyelogram, Infusion urography by drip or bolus technique, Intravenous pyelogram, Intravenous pyelogram (procedure), Intravenous pyelogram without KUB, intravenous pyelography, Intravenous urogram, Intravenous urography, Intravenous urography without KUB, IVP, IVP Intravenous pyelogram, IVU, IVU Intravenous urogram, kidney, Kidney structure, Kidney structure (body structure), KIDNEYS, Kidneys ureter bladder X-ray, KUB X-ray, nephr(o)-, Pyelogram, Pyelogram intravenous, Pyelography intravenous, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder (procedure), ren(o)-, Renal, Renal structure, Reno-, Retired procedure (P5-60030), Unequal size, Urinary System Kidney, Urography infusion drip technique and/or bolus technique, Urography intravenous positive contrast, UROGRAPY NFS DRIP TQ/BOLUS TQ, X-ray kidney/ureter/bladder, X-ray of kidney ureter bladder, X-ray of the kidney/ureter/bladder
- External Links Related to IVP/Unequal size kidneys/KUB
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)