- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For IVP/Unequal size kidneys/KUB
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Renal vascular disease/disorder
- Hypertension, renal/renovascular
- Excretory urography, Infusion pyelogram, Infusion urography by drip or bolus technique, Intravenous pyelogram, Intravenous pyelogram (procedure), Intravenous pyelogram without KUB, intravenous pyelography, Intravenous urogram, Intravenous urography, Intravenous urography without KUB, IVP, IVP Intravenous pyelogram, IVU, IVU Intravenous urogram, kidney, Kidney structure, Kidney structure (body structure), KIDNEYS, Kidneys ureter bladder X-ray, KUB X-ray, nephr(o)-, Pyelogram, Pyelogram intravenous, Pyelography intravenous, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder, Radiography of kidney-ureter-bladder (procedure), ren(o)-, Renal, Renal structure, Reno-, Retired procedure (P5-60030), Unequal size, Urinary System Kidney, Urography infusion drip technique and/or bolus technique, Urography intravenous positive contrast, UROGRAPY NFS DRIP TQ/BOLUS TQ, X-ray kidney/ureter/bladder, X-ray of kidney ureter bladder, X-ray of the kidney/ureter/bladder
- External Links Related to IVP/Unequal size kidneys/KUB
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)