- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For IVP/Swiss-cheese like medulla pattern
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Medullary sponge kidney disease
- Excretory urography, Infusion pyelogram, Infusion urography by drip or bolus technique, Intravenous pyelogram, Intravenous pyelogram (procedure), Intravenous pyelogram without KUB, intravenous pyelography, Intravenous urogram, Intravenous urography, Intravenous urography without KUB, IVP, IVP Intravenous pyelogram, IVU, IVU Intravenous urogram, Pyelogram, Pyelogram intravenous, Pyelography intravenous, Retired procedure (P5-60030), Swiss-cheese like medulla pattern, Urography infusion drip technique and/or bolus technique, Urography intravenous positive contrast, UROGRAPY NFS DRIP TQ/BOLUS TQ
- External Links Related to IVP/Swiss-cheese like medulla pattern
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)