- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For IVP/Medullary sponge kidney
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Medullary sponge kidney disease
- Excretory urography, Infusion pyelogram, Infusion urography by drip or bolus technique, Intravenous pyelogram, Intravenous pyelogram (procedure), Intravenous pyelogram without KUB, intravenous pyelography, Intravenous urogram, Intravenous urography, Intravenous urography without KUB, IVP, IVP Intravenous pyelogram, IVU, IVU Intravenous urogram, KIDNEY MEDULLARY SPONGE, Kidney Sponge, Kidneys Sponge, Medullary Sponge Kidney, Medullary sponge kidney (disorder), Medullary Sponge Kidneys, Pyelogram, Pyelogram intravenous, Pyelography intravenous, Retired procedure (P5-60030), Sponge Kidney, Sponge Kidney Medullary, Sponge Kidneys, Sponge Kidneys Medullary, Urography infusion drip technique and/or bolus technique, Urography intravenous positive contrast, UROGRAPY NFS DRIP TQ/BOLUS TQ
- External Links Related to IVP/Medullary sponge kidney
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)