- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For IVP/Medullary sponge kidney
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Medullary sponge kidney disease
- Excretory urography, Infusion pyelogram, Infusion urography by drip or bolus technique, Intravenous pyelogram, Intravenous pyelogram (procedure), Intravenous pyelogram without KUB, intravenous pyelography, Intravenous urogram, Intravenous urography, Intravenous urography without KUB, IVP, IVP Intravenous pyelogram, IVU, IVU Intravenous urogram, KIDNEY MEDULLARY SPONGE, Kidney Sponge, Kidneys Sponge, Medullary Sponge Kidney, Medullary sponge kidney (disorder), Medullary Sponge Kidneys, Pyelogram, Pyelogram intravenous, Pyelography intravenous, Retired procedure (P5-60030), Sponge Kidney, Sponge Kidney Medullary, Sponge Kidneys, Sponge Kidneys Medullary, Urography infusion drip technique and/or bolus technique, Urography intravenous positive contrast, UROGRAPY NFS DRIP TQ/BOLUS TQ
- External Links Related to IVP/Medullary sponge kidney
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)