- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For IVP/Bilateral large upper ureters/medial position
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Megacystis-Megaureter Syndrome
- Bilateral, Excretory urography, Infusion pyelogram, Infusion urography by drip or bolus technique, Intravenous pyelogram, Intravenous pyelogram (procedure), Intravenous pyelogram without KUB, intravenous pyelography, Intravenous urogram, Intravenous urography, Intravenous urography without KUB, IVP, IVP Intravenous pyelogram, IVU, IVU Intravenous urogram, large, medial position, Pyelogram, Pyelogram intravenous, Pyelography intravenous, Retired procedure (P5-60030), Ureter, ureter(o)-, Ureteral, Ureteric, Ureteric structure, Ureteric structure (body structure), Uretero-, URETERS, Urography infusion drip technique and/or bolus technique, Urography intravenous positive contrast, UROGRAPY NFS DRIP TQ/BOLUS TQ
- External Links Related to IVP/Bilateral large upper ureters/medial position
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)