- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/VQ scan peripheral patchy/nonsegment defects
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary microvascular thromboembolism
- Isotope, Isotope (substance), isotopes, peripheral patchynonsegment defects, V/Q scan, Ventilation Perfusion Scanning, Ventilation/perfusion scan, Ventilation-Perfusion Scan, VQ scan, VQ Ventilation perfusion scan, VQ Ventilation perfusion scan (procedure), VQ Ventilation perfusn scan
- External Links Related to Isotope/VQ scan peripheral patchy/nonsegment defects
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)