- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/VQ lung scan segmental defect
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pulmonary infarction
- Isotope, Isotope (substance), isotopes, lung imaging, Lung scan, lung scanning, Pulmonary scan, Radioisotope scan of lung, Radioisotope scan of lung (procedure), segmental defect, Transmission imaging lung, Transmission imaging of lung
- External Links Related to Isotope/VQ lung scan segmental defect
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)