- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/Thyroid scan Hot nodule/toxic/functioning
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Toxic nodular goiter
- Toxic thyroid adenoma/autonomous
- Radionuclide thyroid imaging, Radionuclide thyroid imaging (procedure), Radionuclide thyroid imaging study, Radionuclide thyroid study, RN thyroid imaging study, Thyroid hot nodule, Thyroid imaging, Thyroid imaging (procedure), Thyroid isotope studies, THYROID NODULE HOT, Thyroid scan, Thyroid scan and radioisotope function studies, Thyroid scintigraphy
- External Links Related to Isotope/Thyroid scan Hot nodule/toxic/functioning
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)