- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/Sulfur colloid scan extravasation colon
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Angiodysplasia, colon
- Colloid Tc-99m Sulfur, Colloid Technetium Sulfur, Extravasation surrounding colon, Isotope, Isotope (substance), isotopes, Tc 99m Sulfur Colloid, TC SULFUR COLLOID, TC SULFUR COLLOID 099M, Tc-99m SC, Tc-99m Sulfur Colloid, Tc-99m sulfur colloid (3), Technetium Sulfur Colloid, technetium Tc 99m sulfur colloid, TECHNETIUM TC SULFUR COLLOID 099M
- External Links Related to Isotope/Sulfur colloid scan extravasation colon
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)