- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/Schilling Test III/Corrects with tetracycline course
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Blind-loop syndrome
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Sprue, tropical
- 2-Naphthacenecarboxamide 4-(dimethylamino)-1 4 4a 5 5a 6 11 12a-octahydro-3 6 10 12 12a-pentahydroxy-6-methyl-1 11-dioxo- (4S-(4alpha 4aalpha 5aalpha 6beta 12aalpha))-, 4-(Dimethylamino)-1 4 4A 5 5A 6 11 12A-Octahydro-3 6 10 12 12A-Pentahydroxy-6-Methyl-1 11-Dioxo-2-Naphthacenecarboxamide, Corrects with, Isotope, Isotope (substance), isotopes, Radio-cobalt B12 Schilling test, Schilling test, Schilling test (procedure), Schilling test without intrinsic factor, Schillings test, TCN, Test Schilling, Test Schillings, TETRA, Tetracycline, Tetracycline (product), Tetracycline (substance), Tetracycline (systemic), Tetracycline (systemic) (product), Tetracycline (systemic) (substance), TETRACYCLINE PREPARATION, VIT B-12 ABSRPJ STD W/O INTRNSC FACTOR, Vitamin B-12 absorption study (eg Schilling test) without intrinsic factor, Vitamin B12 absorption study without intrinsic factor
- External Links Related to Isotope/Schilling Test III/Corrects with tetracycline course
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)