- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope Scan/Gallium Renal Pick up unilateral, Numbness/dysesthesia one leg
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Psoas cold abscess/Tuberculous
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Abscess, renal
- Perinephric abscess
- Psoas abscess
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Brain tumor
- Carcinoma, renal cell
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Compression sciatic notch/neuropathy
- Lumbar herniated disk syndrome
- Entrapment neuropathy peroneal nerve
- Reference to Organ System
- Sciatic neuropathy
- Lumbar Radiculopathy