- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/Octreotide tagged scintography/pancreas abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Glucagonoma/alpha islet cell tumor
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome/gastrinoma
- Insulinoma/Islet cell tumor
- 1 2-Dithia-5 8 11 14 17-pentaazacycloeicosane Cyclic Peptide Deriv, Abnormal, Diagn. nuclear medicine, Diagnostic nuclear med., Diagnostic nuclear medicine, Diagnostic nuclear medicine (procedure), Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine Procedures, Diagnostic radionuclide study, D-Phenylalanyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenylalanyl-D-tryptophyl-L-lysyl-L-threonyl-L-cysteinyl-L-threoninol Cyclic (2-)7)-Disulfide, D-Phenylalanyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenylalanyl-D-tryptophyl-L-lysyl-L-threonyl-N-((1R 2R)-2-hydroxy-1-(hyroxymethyl)propyl)-L-cysteinamide Cyclic (2-)7)-disulfide, D-Phenylalanyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenyl-alanyl-D-tryptophyl-L-lysyl-L-threonyl-N-(2-hydroxy-1-(hydroxymethyl)propyl)-L-cysteinamide Cyclic (2-)7)-Disulfide, Exocrine and endocrine pancreas, Gamma Camera Imaging, Gastrointestinal Tract Pancreas, GENERAL NUCLEAR MEDICINE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES, Imaging Gamma Camera, Imaging Radionuclide, Isotope, Isotope (substance), Isotope diagnostic rad., Isotope diagnostic radiology, isotope scan, Isotope study, isotopes, L-Cysteinamide D-phenylalanyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenylalanyl-D-tryptophyl-L-lysyl-L-threonyl-N-(2-hydroxy-1-(hydroxymethyl)propyl)- cyclic (2-7)-disulfide (R-(R R))-, NM Nuclear medicine, Nuclear med.-diagnostic, Nuclear medicine, Nuclear medicine diagnostic procedure, Nuclear medicine diagnostic procedure (procedure), NUCLEAR MEDICINE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES, Nuclear medicine imaging procedure, Nuclear medicine imaging procedure (procedure), Octreotide, Octreotide (substance), OCTREOTIDE PREPARATION, Octreotide preparation (product), Octreotide preparation (substance), PANCREAS, Pancreatic, Pancreatic structure, Pancreatic structure (body structure), Pancreatico-, Pancreo-, Radioisotope scan, Radioisotope scanning, Radioisotope study, radionuclide imaging, radionuclide imaging/scanning, Radionuclide scanning, Radionuclide Scanning and Imaging, Radionuclide Scans, Radionuclide study, RI scan, Scanning or imaging radionuclide, Scanning Radioisotope, SCINTIGR, Scintigraphy, SECTION 5-D NUCLEAR MEDICINE DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
- External Links Related to Isotope/Octreotide tagged scintography/pancreas abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)