- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Isotope/Liver scan Cold spot/mass
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Liver cell adenoma
- Hepatic Mass, Liver imaging, LIVER IMAGING (SPECT), Liver isotope studies, Liver mass, Liver mass (finding), Liver scan, Liver scan and radioisotope function study, liver scanning, LVR IMG SPECT, Radioisotope function study of liver, Radioisotope function study of liver (procedure), Radioisotope study of liver, Radioisotope study of liver (procedure), Radionuclide hepatic function study, Radionuclide liver studies, Scan liver
- External Links Related to Isotope/Liver scan Cold spot/mass
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)