- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ipsilateral sensory loss/long tract signs, Residence/travel/Finland
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Encephalomyelitis, epidemic myalgic
- CFS/Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Yersinia arthritis
- Yersinia enterocolitica infection
- Diphyllobothrium latum infestation
- Reference to Organ System
- Brown-Sequard syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Haff disease/poisoning