- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ipsilateral sensory loss/long tract signs, Past history/Irradiation head/neck/thyroid
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Neck radiation therapy/remote
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, thyroid follicular
- Carcinoma, papillary, thyroid
- Carcinoma, thyroid, anaplastic
- Thyroid malignancy/carcinoma
- Mixed tumor, salivary gland
- Salivary gland tumor, malignant
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperparathyroidism, primary
- Reference to Organ System
- Brown-Sequard syndrome