- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ipsilateral sensory loss/long tract signs, Past history/Hysterectomy
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Vaginitis, atrophic
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Pelvic adhesions
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Reference to Organ System
- Brown-Sequard syndrome
- Ovarian dysfunction