- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Ipsilateral sensory loss/long tract signs, Past history/Encephalitis
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Post encephalitis status
- Parkinsonism, postencephalitis type
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Kleine-Levin syndrome
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Behavior disorders
- Reference to Organ System
- Organic brain syndrome
- Brown-Sequard syndrome