- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Interleukin-6 IL-6 Serum (Lab) - Increased, BX/Muscle biopsy/Ribosome count low
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Acute inflammatory reaction
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Stauffers Syndrome/Paraneoplastic Chlolestasis
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Fibromyositis/Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Paraneoplastic cholangiostasis syndrome (Stauffer)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy/Pseudohypertrophic
- Familial Cold Autoinflammatory syndrome/FCAS (1q44).
- Cryopyrin-associated Periodic Syndrome (CAPS)