- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Interleukin-6/IL-6 levels (Lab) - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Inflammation, acute
- 26kDa (inducible) factor, 26kDa (inducible) protein, B CELL DIFFER FACTOR, B CELL DIFFER FACTOR 2, B Cell Differentiation Factor, B Cell Differentiation Factor 2, B cell stimulating factor 2, B Cell Stimulatory Factor 2, B Cell Stimulatory Factor-2, BCDF, BCDF (B cell differentiation factor), B-Cell Differentiation Factor, B-Cell Differentiation Factor-2, B-cell stimulating factor 2, B-Cell Stimulatory Factor 2, B-Cell Stimulatory Factor-2, BSF2, BSF-2, BSF2 (B cell stimulating factor 2), DIFFER FACTOR 2 B CELL, DIFFER FACTOR B CELL, Differentiation Factor 2 B Cell, Differentiation Factor B Cell, Differentiation Factor B-Cell, Differentiation Factor-2 B-Cell, Differentiation-Inducing Protein Myeloid, Growth Factor Hybridoma, Growth Factor Plasmacytoma, Hepatocyte Stimulating Factor, Hepatocyte-Stimulating Factor, HGF, HPGF, HSF, Hybridoma Growth Factor, Hybridoma/plasmocytoma growth factor, IFN Beta 2, IFN beta2, IFNB2, IFN-beta 2, IL 006, IL6, IL-6, IL6 Protein, IL-HP1, interferon beta 2, Interferon beta2, Interferon Beta-2, INTERLEUKIN 006, Interleukin 6, Interleukin 6 (Interferon Beta 2), interleukin-6, Interleukin-6 (substance), Lab, MGI-2, MGI-2A, Monocyte-granulocyte inducer type 2, Myeloid blood cell differentiation protein, MYELOID DIFFER INDUCING PROTEIN, Myeloid Differentiation Inducing Protein, Myeloid Differentiation-Inducing Protein, PCT-GF, Plasmacytoma Growth Factor
- Be the first to add a definition for Interleukin-6/IL-6 levels (Lab) - Decreased
- External Links Related to Interleukin-6/IL-6 levels (Lab) - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)