- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Inflammed reddened tender lymph nodes, systemic
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Kikuchi's disease
- INFLAMM, inflammation, Inflammation (morphologic abnormality), Inflammations, Inflammatory reaction, LN Lymph node, Lymph gland, lymph node, Lymph node proper, Lymph node structure, Lymph node structure (body structure), Lymph Node Structures, LYMPH NODES, Lymphatic gland, Node Lymph, Nodes Lymph, Nodus lymphaticus, Red, Red color, Red color (finding), Red color abnormal, Red colour, Redness, Reticuloendothelial System Lymph Node, Rubor, Sore pain, Sore to touch, Soreness, Soreness (finding), Structure of lymph node, Structure of lymph node (body structure), systemic, Tender pain, Tenderness, Tenderness (finding), Tenderness finding, Tenderness finding (finding)
- Be the first to add a definition for Inflammed reddened tender lymph nodes, systemic
- External Links Related to Inflammed reddened tender lymph nodes, systemic
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)