- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Infarcted/twisted uterine fibroid/leiomyoma - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Uterine fibroid/leiomyomas
- Infarcted/twisted uterine fibroid.
- Abnormally twisted structure, Degenerated Uterine Fibroid, Degeneration of uterine fibroid, Fibroid uterine degenerated, Leiomyoma uterine degenerated, torsion, Torsion (malposition), Torsion (malposition) (morphologic abnormality), Torsions, Twisting, Uterine Corpus Degenerated Leiomyoma, Uterine Fibroid Degenerated, UTERINE FIBROIDS DEGENERATED, Uterine Leiomyoma Degenerated
- Be the first to add a definition for Infarcted/twisted uterine fibroid/leiomyoma - Causes
- External Links Related to Infarcted/twisted uterine fibroid/leiomyoma - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)