- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Infant hair curly/thick to eyebrows
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Lipodystrophy, generalized
- Hair curly/thick to eyebrows, Infant
- Be the first to add a definition for Infant hair curly/thick to eyebrows
- External Links Related to Infant hair curly/thick to eyebrows
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)